Web Console 6.9.X Release Notes
- Microsoft IE 8 and higher, or Edge 25.x and higher.
- Mozilla Firefox 10.0 and higher.
- Google Chrome 30.x and higher.
What is included
- [PRT-5161] - LDAP configuration for provisioning user accounts from AD in the Web Console.
- [WCO-31] - Add the /etc/hosts file to the backup of the Web Console.
- [WCO-27] - When federating an engine without checking any config, engine config isn't reloaded.
- [WCO-30] - Migration of a particular nxengine.xml file from 6.5 to 6.7 fails.
- [WCO-35] - Possible to download a file from the filesystem with a POST request to webconsole.
- [WCO-39] - The Web Console requires a systemd-run version that supports the --uid argument.
- [APL-337] - [Azure] nxconsole is now the rpm package for on-premise installations and nxconsole_cloud is for the cloud installations.
- [WCO-29] - [Azure] Network interfaces configuration page is hidden for the nxconsole_cloud package.
Have more questions? Submit a request