Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bits
The Finder must match the versions of both the Portal and the Engine to which it connects. After installing the Finder from the Portal, the automatic update mechanism of the Finder takes care of this dependency. On the other hand, if you install the Finder with the per-device installer, make sure that the installed version of the Finder matches the versions of both the Portal and the Engine.
- [Support - 2231], [FND-2761] - Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.
- Unsupported AD Login through digest proxy.
- [FND-5248] [Support 15009] - The Finder was not handling domain aliases correctly when using the Windows authentication.
- [FND-5269] - A small memory leak related to the device and the user view is now corrected.
- [EUF-714] - Exporting a campaign translation with special characters ("< > : " / \ | ? * ") in the campaign name did not work properly.
- [EUF-730] - Importing a campaign translation with "new line" character did not work properly.
- [EUF-731] - Importing a campaign translation with "double quote" characters did not work properly.
- [FND-5221][FND-5228][FND-5229][FND-5230][FND-5235][FND-5244][FND-5256][FND-5254][FND-5236][FND-5257] - Score in device/user view.
- [FND-5225] - Copy/paste the name in device/user view.
- [FND-5176][FND-5249] - Aggregate naming update for device warning ("ratio").
- [FND-5224] - The Web API v1 is now officially deprecated.
- [FND-5240] - The field "Privilege" is now deprecated.
- [EUF-557] - The campaigns can be translated to any language
- [EUF-646] - The number of characters that can be entered in the campaign editor has increased.
- [FND-5208] [CB-17410] - In some circumstances like with special DPI settings, the time control was not usable in the parallel coordinates.
- [FND-5212] [CB-17292] - When the Windows desktops was redirected and special permission were applied, the Finder upgrade installation was failing.
- [FND-5226] [CB-15890] - The aggregate "average network response time" was erroneously available with domains.
- [FND-5173] [CB-17503] - Quantity metrics based on score with active devices were erroneously allowing condition on packages.
- [FND-5215] - A misleading message was displayed when importing and replacing a service.
- [FND-5220] - Role based alert preview was not working when run from search results on Finder home screen.
- [FND-5205] - When drilling down from Portal to Finder and a Finder upgrade/downgrade was performed, the login screen was not displayed.
- [FND-5234][FND-5165][FND-5166][FND-5261] - Miscellaneous Finder crashes were solved.
- [EUF-667] - When exporting objects (campaigns, investigations, etc) the encoding was wrongly displaying utf-16