- Microsoft IE 9 and higher, or Edge (latest).
- Firefox 3.6 and higher.
- Google Chrome (latest).
Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OS X
Other combinations of browsers and operating systems may be suitable for the Portal, but they have not been thoroughly tested. Some elements of the graphical interface may appear unusable or disproportionate in size in unsupported combinations of browsers and operating systems.
The Portal must match the version of the Engines to which it is connected. If automatic updates are turned on, the update system takes care of this version dependency.
- [PRT-4730] - Account provisionning through Active Directory.
- [PRT-5168] - Portal web API beta for count metric details.
- [PRT-5091] - Visualize hierarchy as a tree.
- [PRT-5209] - Configurable limit on number of accounts.
- [PRT-4821 - Support 14407] - [Account provisionning beta] - Test LDAP parameters do not work if Engine not on Appliance.
- [PRT-4774 - Support 13934] - [Account provisionning beta] - Base DN limitation to retrieve objects.
- [PRT-4768 - Support 13934] - [Account provisionning beta] - There is a limit in the number of retrieved AD groups.
- [PRT-4777 - Support 13904] - [Account provisionning beta] - Special characters in the DN of an object are not supported for some queries.
- [PRT-4904 - Support 15362] - [Account provisionning beta] - AD account without fullname blocks the sync of all the accounts.
- [PRT-4775 - Support 13934] - [Account provisionning beta] - Disabled user loses his Finder local content.
- [PRT-5094 - Support 16808] - [Account provisionning beta] - Issues for user to log in.
- [PRT-4965] - "Delete module..." V5 menu item is visible in 6.6 Portal.
- [PRT-4754] - [Count details] Order by Name does not work properly.
- [PRT-4308] - [Count details] No action cursor should be displayed while mouse over in the details.
- [PRT-5078] - [Table widget] Sort is case sensitive.