Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bits
The Finder must match the versions of both the Portal and the Engine to which it connects. After installing the Finder from the Portal, the automatic update mechanism of the Finder takes care of this dependency. On the other hand, if you install the Finder with the per-device installer, make sure that the installed version of the Finder matches the versions of both the Portal and the Engine.
- [Support - 2231], [FND-2761] - Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.
- Unsupported AD Login through digest proxy.
- [FND-5291] - Domain threat level renamed to reputation.
- [FND-5292] - Beta: removed the limit of 7 days from the time frame of investigations in the Finder.
- [EUF-717] - The campaigns can be branded with a theme (dark or light), a corporate logo, and a color.
- [EUF-690][EUF-764] - The campaigns that are published or retired can now be edited (but not all the fields). A message indicates it at the top of the page.
- [EUF-679] - Preview of translated campaigns in any language directly from the accordion.
- [EUF-647] - Campaign preview embedded in the Finder.
- [EUF-654] - Quick option to display the results of a campaign in a new tab.
- [EUF-736] - The footer of campaign notifications becomes optional.
- [FND-5289][Support 18585] - The score label in normalization (from/to) was not always correctly applied to scores.
- [FND-5294][Support 18863] - For alerts, the label of the button "Save & Run" was renamed to "Save & Preview".
- [FND-5297][Support 18192] - The finder could sometimes crash when a proxy was modifying the request.
- [EUF-737] - When importing a translation of a campaign (PO file), the Finder checks that the language matches.
- [FND-5168][FND-5207][FND-5223][FND-5243][FND-5258] - Sporadic Finder failures.
- [FND-5263] - The visibility of the score in the device/user view is better handled for NULL "-" scores.
- [FND-5269] - A smalle memory leak in device/user view was corrected.
- [FND-5278] - In some circumstances, the device/user view was not loading correctly.