Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP - 32 and 64 bit
Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bit
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The Nexthink Finder and Nexthink Engine communicate with each other and therefore depend on each other:
|Engine 5.1||Engine 5.0||Engine 4.4|
Investigations can be exported from the Nexthink Finder for being used in the Nexthink Portal. The dependency matrix with the Portal is the same, since the it is the responsibility of the Engine to check for compatibility.
- Alerts appear on the Start page: The Recent alerts box highlights the alerts on devices that where triggered during the last 24 hours.
- Prevent the user from saving password : The user will not have the possibility to save his password or to be logged in automatically when this feature is activated.
- Quick edit for a run investigation : Allow to change a run investigation without saving it before.
- More verbose tooltips : When the zoom in the parallel coordinate of the services is not available a number of tooltips explain the reason.
From customers / support:
- [FND-3437] [Support - 4233]: The installer which includes the .NET framework does not end properly in Windows 8.1.
- [FND-3440] [Support - 4385]: Wrong icons for the one clicks.
- [FND-3479] [Support - 4410, 4417, 4440, 4551]: Problem to access the Nexthink Library when using a NTLM proxy.
- [FND-3499] [Support - 4945]: Problem to release the used memory which can give the impression of a memory leak.
- [FND-3500] [Support - 4961]: The nxt protocol is broken.
- [FND-3402]: Strange results when category is merged.
- [FND-3438]: Crash when closing the Finder during its connection.
- [FND-3439]: Crash when changing the drop-down item in category.
- [FND-3441]: Unreachable dialog: "maximum number of alerts reached".
- [FND-3454]: Insufficient memory message pops up too early.
- [FND-3458]: Finder freezes after the insufficient memory message.
- [FND-3462]: UI problem with the login screen.
- [FND-3461] [FND-3487]: Program crashes.
- [FND-2761] [Support - 2231]: Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.
- The executable NEXThink_Finder.exe can not be used to install the .NET framework 4 on XP as it embeds the framework .NET 4.5.1.