What is included
- Nexthink ISO v5.1.0
- Nexthink Web Console v5.1.0
- Nexthink EULA v5.1.0
- New ISO v5.1.0 based on CentOS 6.5, please find the full release note here: http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.5, the changes listed as Major are:
- The Precision Time Protocol - previously a technology preview - is now fully supported. The following drivers support network time stamping: bnx2x, tg3, e1000e, igb, ixgbe, and sfc.
- OpenSSL has been updated to version 1.0.1.
- OpenSSL and NSS now support TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
- KVM received various enhancements. These include improved read-only support of VMDK- and VHDX-Files, CPU hot plugging and updated virt-v2v-/virt-p2v-conversion tools.
- Hyper-V and VMware drivers have been updated.
- Updates to Evolution (2.32) and Libre Office (4.0.4).
- The ISO contains a new version of the End User License Agreement (only for CentOS).
- Removed weak ciphering for SSH server: The new configuration no longer accepts CBC and RC4 ciphering.
- [SRC-610]: Keep folder permissions when decompressing migration package.
Reboot after installation
Since this release includes a new version of the OS, it is necessary to reboot the Appliance after an update.