Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP - 32 and 64 bit
Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bit
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The Nexthink Finder and Nexthink Engine communicate with each other and therefore depend on each other:
|Engine 5.1||Engine 5.0||Engine 4.4|
Investigations can be exported from the Nexthink Finder for being used in the Nexthink Portal. The dependency matrix with the Portal is the same, since the it is the responsibility of the Engine to check for compatibility.
From customers / support
- [FND-3549] [Support - 5129] : Wrong time frame used when previewing an alert with a condition on package.
- [FND-3519, FND-3534] [Support - 5076, 5407] : Fix a memory leak in the parallel coordinates, fix numerous crashes due to memory leaks.
- [FND-3504]: Display an error message instead of a crash report when there is a problem to open a registry key.
- [FND-3516]: Missing item "Edit" in the context menu of the list in the parallel coordinates
- [FND-3536]: Conditions on port are not kept in suggested investigations.
- [FND-3539]: Problem with formatting of strings in the service view.
- [FND-3460]: Fixed a few application crashes.
- [FND-2761] [Support - 2231]: Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.
- The executable NEXThink_Finder.exe can not be used to install the .NET framework 4 on XP as it embeds the framework .NET 4.5.1.