Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP - 32 and 64 bit
Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bit
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The Nexthink Finder and Nexthink Engine communicate with each other and therefore depend on each other:
|Engine 5.1||Engine 5.0||Engine 4.4|
Investigations can be exported from the Nexthink Finder for being used in the Nexthink Portal. The dependency matrix with the Portal is the same, since the it is the responsibility of the Engine to check for compatibility.
From customers / support
- [FND-3595] [Support-5768] - The definition of an alert with a condition on a web aggregate made the logging process crash if the Web Monitoring module was disabled.
- [FND-3601] [Support-5717] - The average network response in the Web activity view was displayed in the wrong time unit. used ms instead of µs.
- [FND-3516] - The Edit item was missing from the context menu of the list in the activity views.
- [FND-3520] - The incompatible Between option was available in the time frame of the activity view of a service, when looking at data for a specific entity.
- [FND-3574] - Application was crashing on Windows 8 after displaying the message "The connection with the server has been lost", usually when the computer woke up after sleep mode.
- [FND-3578] [FND-3582] [FND-3594] [FND-3599] [FND-3600] - Application crash cases.
- [FND-2761] [Support - 2231]: Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.
- The executable NEXThink_Finder.exe can not be used to install the .NET framework 4 on XP as it embeds the framework .NET 4.5.1.