This article lists what does the Nexthink Support Team considers automatically as a critical issue.
Every ticket with no exception must be submitted first through the Support Portal (support.nexthink.com) regardless of its impact.
High priority actions will be taken immediately when one of the following technical issues is met.
- Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) directly involving nxtdrv.sys driver or happening shortly after the installation of the Collector (nxtdrv.sys is listed when the BSOD is displayed).
- Freeze of the computer happening shortly after the installation of the Collector.
- Slowness of the computer happening shortly after the installation of the Collector.
- Change in the Source state that prevents the user from using it shortly after the installation of the Collector.
- Issues preventing the Collector from being installed using the official installer.
- The Nexthink Engine process is not responsive or unstable.
- The database containing all the information sent by the Collectors cannot be loaded properly.
- The storage of the data sent by the Collector is not successfully handled by the Engine server.