Appliance ISO 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
What is included
- Nexthink ISO v184.108.40.206
- Nexthink Web Console v220.127.116.11
- Nexthink EULA v5.2.0
- The CentOS packages have been updated, you can see here the list of package updates once the repository has been synchronized.
- Lighttpd is now part of the migration package. Therefore, it is automatically updated when migrating from V4/V5.x to V5.2.
Customer issues (security)
- [Support 4964][SRC-643] - Support PAM to handle password in the Appliance.
- [Support 4964][SRC-653] - Disable unnecessary services: ip6tables, gpm and sendmail are no longer launched when the Appliance starts up.
- [Support 4964][SRC-646] - Activate logrotate for all types of logs (/var/log/spooler and /var/log/maillog were added to the confguration of syslog logrotate).
- [Support 4964][SRC-647] - Disable system core dump.
Have more questions? Submit a request