Engine 5.2.1 Release Notes
Supported Nexthink Versions
- Nexthink Finder Minimum version : v5.2.0
- Nexthink Portal Minimum version : v5.2.0
- Discrimination of URL paths for HTTP services.
- Detection of outliers in service computation to reduce false positives in warnings and errors.
- Actionable services: see impacted devices individually in more cases.
- New printing statuses and types of printers.
- Generation of alerts when the Engine reaches an internal limit on the number of objects.
- Special modes of operation of the Engine: demo mode and zero config mode.
- [Support-4626][ENG-2232] - Engine slow response when a process launches a huge number of connections.
- [Support-4692][ENG-2215] - Error in the manual cleanup of devices with web requests.
- [Support-5095][ENG-2268] - Limitation of high IO values to 32 bit integer.
- [Support-5788][ENG-2312] - Migration of restricted admin account from V4 to V5 results in impossibility to log in as admin in V5.
- [Support-6088][ENG-2325] - Incorrect average logon duration.
- [ENG-2124] - Monitor with empty tag fails.
- [ENG-2315] - Errors in clock tick management cause the context of connections and processes never to close.
- [ENG-2342] - Minidump on demand is not generated.
- [ENG-2349] - Seldom Engine crashes when receiving multiple requests for one service.
- [ENG-2351] - Log SQLite error and warning messages in Engine log.
- [ENG-2320] - After first install, stopping the Web Console makes the Engine process stop too.
- [ENG-2393] - Special characters in the names of printers not escaped during migration.
Have more questions? Submit a request