Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bit
Note that Windows XP is no longer supported
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The Nexthink Finder and Nexthink Engine communicate with each other and therefore depend on each other:
|Engine 5.2||Engine 5.1||Engine 5.0|
Investigations can be exported from the Nexthink Finder for being used in the Nexthink Portal. The dependency matrix with the Portal is the same, since the it is the responsibility of the Engine to check for compatibility.
- New model for the Search tool.
- Drill downs available from services to devices with issues or with application crashes
- Discrimination of HTTP services based on their URL path, in addition to their domain.
- Support for new types of printers and print job statuses.
- [FND-3606] [Support-5836] - The radio button for the limit should be disabled for immediate alert in the editor of alerts.
- [FND-3603] - Incorrect service name in the tooltip when hovering the mouse over the service tab.
- [FND-3620] - Wrong width of lines when highlighted in the Web activity view.
- [FND-3611], [FND-3615], [FND-3639], [FND-3640], [FND-3642], [FND-3644], [FND-3646], [FND-3648], [FND-3671] - Application crash cases.
- [FND-2761] [Support - 2231]: Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.
- The executable NEXThink_Finder.exe can not be used to install the .NET framework 4 on XP as it embeds the framework .NET 4.5.1.