- IE 7 and higher
- Firefox 3.6 and higher
- Google Chrome 30.x and higher
Supported Operating Systems
Other combinations of browsers and operating systems may be suitable for the Portal, but they have not been thoroughly tested. Some elements of the graphical interface may appear unusable or disproportionate in size in unsupported combinations of browsers and operating systems.
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The Portal communicates with the Engine and, therefore, it depends on its version. The following dependency matrix applies:
|Engine 5.2||Engine 5.1||Engine 5.0|
- Create, manage and acknowledge alerts on services in the Portal. Alerts are based on the definition of your real-time service widgets.
- Optimization of the front-end for boosting the performance of charts and tables display, especially for setups with many devices.
- Support for the new printing statuses and printer types.
- Support for the URL paths of HTTP services
- [PRT-2590][Support #4751] - Possible to deadlock the computation of widgets in a particular case.
- [PRT-2594][Support #4835] - Oversized event table slows down the computation of widgets.
- [PRT-2719][Support #6178] - The restore script must restart the whole Portal.
- [PRT-2755][Support #6569] - Wrong calculation of the week/month/quarter delta in real-time service widgets.
- [PRT-2765] - The drill-down on hierarchies in a real-time widget breaks the display of the table on Internet Explorer 11.
- [PRT-2698] - Impossible to edit an issue widget if there is no original investigation.
- [PRT-2670] - Unnecessary clear of widget data in particular cases when importing a pack.
- [PRT-2666] - Engine status displayed wrong in Appliance Management in some cases.
- [PRT-2644] - Description of reports not stored.
- [PRT-2643] - Need of screen refresh after login on Fiirefox 28.
- [PRT-2639] - Generation of report with details failing for specific configuration of the software metering widget (no configured binary).
- [PRT-2609] - Incorrect error display when license does not include servers, but no servers are needed.
- [PRT-2699] - Disable features of imported widgets which are not licensed.
- [PRT-2302] - Failures in the connection with the Engine (socket waiting for the connection to close, making reconnection impossible).