Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bit
Note that Windows XP is no longer supported
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The Nexthink Finder and Nexthink Engine communicate with each other and therefore depend on each other:
|Engine 5.2||Engine 5.1||Engine 5.0|
Investigations can be exported from the Nexthink Finder for being used in the Nexthink Portal. The dependency matrix with the Portal is the same, since the it is the responsibility of the Engine to check for compatibility.
- [FND-3716] [Support-6913] - The Finder crashes when logging in after a license downgrade.
- [FND-3729] [Support-6824, 6825] - Wrong description tooltips in the Device view for High Memory / High IO.
- [FND-3735] [Support-7058] - The Finder does not close properly and leaves a ghost process when the proxy is enabled.
- [FND-3739] [Support-6844, 6909, 6925] - The Finder keeps on asking for the proxy credentials when using AD authentication.
- [FND-3709] - Drilling down to entity Empty fails with message in Devices with issues of the Service view.
- [FND-3734] - Harmonization of label for average network response time.
- [FND-3738] - Incorrect handling of Entity category when it is not centrally managed results in a truncated name for the category.
- [FND-3740] - In the Service view, the names of entities or devices may appear truncated if they are too long. A tooltip displays now the full name when hovering the mouse over the shortened name.
- [FND-3748] - Quick investigation do not keep the selected aggregates when re-edited.
- [FND-3726] - Finder crash when a particular user logs in.
- [FND-2761] [Support - 2231]: Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.
- The executable NEXThink_Finder.exe can not be used to install the .NET framework 4 on XP as it embeds the framework .NET 4.5.1.