Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bit
Note that Windows XP is no longer supported
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The Nexthink Finder and Nexthink Engine communicate with each other and therefore depend on each other:
|Engine 5.2||Engine 5.1||Engine 5.0|
Investigations can be exported from the Nexthink Finder for being used in the Nexthink Portal. The dependency matrix with the Portal is the same, since the it is the responsibility of the Engine to check for compatibility.
- [FND-3731] [Support-7026] - The Finder stops abruptly when importing an investigation that was created using a more recent version of the data model.
- [FND-3736] [Support-7041] - Inconsistency in date format when copying the timeline from the device view to Excel.
- [FND-3762] [Support-7079] - The Finder fails to start due to a bad parsing of the registry keys.
- [FND-3781] [Support-7375] - Bluescreen error codes are no longer visible in the list view.
- [FND-3788] [Support-7199] - Global alerts are not displayed in the device view for user accounts with limited rights.
- [FND-3838] [Support-7631] - Columns related to web monitoring appearing event when no appropriate license for Web & Cloud is present.
- [FND-3720] - High CPU usage when an error dialog at login is not acknowledged.
- [FND-3790] - Crashing when drilling-down from an investigation with a condition on user interaction.
- [FND-3828] - Finder not responding because of the About dialog.
- [FND-3715], [FND-3798], [FND-3817] - Application crash cases.
- [FND-2761] [Support - 2231]: Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.