Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bit
Note that Windows XP is no longer supported
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The Nexthink Finder and Nexthink Engine communicate with each other and therefore depend on each other:
|Engine 5.2||Engine 5.1||Engine 5.0|
Investigations can be exported from the Nexthink Finder for being used in the Nexthink Portal. The dependency matrix with the Portal is the same, since the it is the responsibility of the Engine to check for compatibility.
- [FND-3950][Support-8261] - Alert not opening when clicking its name in the start page.
- [FND-3750] - Better error handling when using an aggregate allowed only in full period combined with aggregates that can never be used in full period.
- [FND-3836] - The aggregate Number of domains should not be allowed in full period.
- [FND-3849] - Incorrect time frame when drilling-down from a bucket in the Service view.
- [FND-3856] - Application crash when displaying the upgrade dialog.
- [FND-3885] - Use TLS 1.0 (poodle) to secure communications.
- [FND-3891] - Add Windows 2008 R2 familly to the list of OS versions.
- [FND-3941] - Category names starting with the character '*'.
- [FND-3942] - IP address validation in the Services editor.
- [FND-3867], [FND-3932], [FND-3946] - Application crash cases.
- [FND-2761] [Support - 2231]: Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.