Engine 5.2.7 Release Notes
Supported Nexthink Versions
- Nexthink Finder Minimum version : v5.2.0
- Nexthink Portal Minimum version : v5.2.0
- [Support-7515][ENG-2586] - Alerts disabled when event is in future.
- [Support-7961][ENG-2620] - The Engine is consuming too much memory when loading a database while receiving Collector traffic.
- [Support-7540][ENG-2622] - The Engine is generating too much I/O when syncing with persistent database.
- [Support-7331][ENG-2528] - "Unknown target exception" in the logs of the Engine.
- [ENG-2592] - Negotiate TLS version for secure communication (Poodle fix).
- [ENG-2376] - The Engine sends no email alert when it reaches the maximum limit of domains.
- [ENG-2628] - The Engine logs display incorrect memory usage.
- [ENG-2366] - The Engine generates too many logs messages when it reaches the maximum number of domains.
- [ENG-2516] - A special star pattern in the configuration file of the Engine makes the Engine crash.
- [ENG-2591] - The number of hours returned by the Lua function period() may overflow.
- [ENG-2595] - The major version for Windows 2008 R2 is different from that of Windows 2008. Add support for Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10).
- [ENG-2596] - Typos in OS names: "serveur" instead of "server".
- [ENG-2602] - Bugs in macro ONCE_IN_WHILE to slow down logs.
- [ENG-2637] - The Engine might not flush the state of the in-memory database during a gentle shutdown.
- [ENG-2650] - Incoming/outgoing network traffic aggregates go through events in full period.
Have more questions? Submit a request