Engine 5.2.8 Release Notes
Supported Nexthink Versions
- Nexthink Finder Minimum version : v5.2.0
- Nexthink Portal Minimum version : v5.2.0
- [ENG-2666] - Changing the DNS configuration from the Web Console no longer requires an Engine restart.
- [ENG-2673] - Support for the Updater options Web and cloud and SMB prints in the Web Console, to set these features during the installation of the Collector.
- [Support-8032][ENG-2604] - Optional support for HTTP connection extended status codes (between 300 and 499).
- [Support-8568][ENG-2619] - More consistent generation of minidump and full coredump.
- [Support-7961][ENG-2621] - Improved aggregation layer performance.
- [Support-7763][ENG-2676] - Fixed Engine crash in Web API call.
- [ENG-2703] - Allow underscore in domain names.
- [ENG-2016] - Stop the Engine nicely on an Appliance reboot.
- [ENG-2594] - Logs about request context in the future.
- ENG-2665] - Engine does not restart after migrating from V4 to V5.2.7.
- [ENG-2707] - Set command of nxinfo config does not validate the resulting configuration.
- [ENG-2684] - User context expiration before processing first activity.
- [ENG-2715] - Removing a device from the Engine while its context still exists may cause the Engine to crash.
Have more questions? Submit a request