Supported operating systems
- Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OSX 10.10 (Yosemite)
- UDP communication must be allowed between the targeted device and the Engine.
Mac OSX Collector 5.3.11 requires an Engine 5.3.0 or later versions.
- [Support-9014] - Support for OSX Yosemite 10.10.
- [CLT-1670] - Added last interacting users field.
- [CLT-1666] - Differentiating 32-bit and 64-bit binaries.
- [CLT-1668] - Make Collector package installable on Yosemite.
- [CLT-1695] - Packages information not sent in an hourly basis.
- [CLT-1707] - Connections to 127.0.0.1 should not be reported.
- [CLT-1699] - UDP traffic via netcat not detected.
- [CLT-1690] - Load and Performance testing done before GA Release.
- [CLT-1691] - Figures about CPU, memory and network consumption of the Mac OSX Collector under normal load.
- [CLT-1731] - Binary version reported incorrectly for packages.
- [CLT-1726] - Collector reporting incorrect Mac OSX versions.
- [CLT-1669] - Sending multiple blocks in UDP packet.
- [CLT-1701] - Collector not sending some packets.