Engine 5.3.1 Release Notes
Supported Nexthink Versions
- Nexthink Finder Minimum version : v5.3.0
- Nexthink Portal Minimum version : v5.3.0
- Support for two additional platforms: Mac OS devices and mobile devices.
- IOPS public beta.
- The Nexthink Query Language (NXQL) now officially supported.
- Extended audit logs for performance analysis.
- New SSL Certificate in Engine. No impact for the customer even when using custom certificates in the Appliance that hosts the Engine.
- nxredirect service for traffic redirection.
- [Support-8278][ENG-2410] - Obscure messages in Engine logs.
- [Support-8428][ENG-2678] - NXQL does not work with AD accounts.
- [Support-8678][ENG-2720] - Query returns devices outside entity.
- [Support-9212][ENG-1719] - Duplicated deployment makes Engine restart fail.
- [Support-8152][ENG-2663] - Period out of bounds for Portal queries.
- [Support-8820][ENG-2760] - Remove non valid XML characters from AV and FW names.
- [Support-8778][ENG-2734] - Engine is locked while performing AD authentication.
- [Support-8612][ENG-2619] - minidump and full coredumps are not generated in some failure cases.
- [ENG-2353] - UPB blocks could not be aggregated properly for fresh user contexts.
- [ENG-2393] - Print migration does not escape strings when passing them to SQL.
- [ENG-2420] - [NXQL] web_request http 700 error is returned.
- [ENG-2585] - Package duplication because of left-to-right mark.
- [ENG-2651] - Do not compute packages aggregate on activity, use value from source instead.
- [ENG-2654] - In finder home view, device comparison mobile os are not displayed.
- [ENG-2655] - Finder home view, device comparison, incorrect values when drilled down.
- [ENG-2678] - NXQL doesn't work with AD accounts.
- [ENG-2696] - Total active day does not work with mobile sync event.
- [ENG-2718] - update source last time in 'none' storage policy.
- [ENG-2720] - query returns devices outside entity.
- [ENG-2634] - When entity tags are updated account specific immediate alerts must be re-initialized.
- [ENG-2760] - Remove non valid XML characters from AV and FW names.
- [ENG-2776] - Unhandled license exception in the mobile bridge component.
- [ENG-2790] - in aggregate query error.
- [ENG-2821] - [NXQL] Select from user and user_activity crashes in full period.
- [ENG-2846] - Metric events are not removed during cleanup.
Have more questions? Submit a request