Supported operating systems
- Windows XP - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows Server 2003 (XenApp / Remote Desktop Services) - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows Server 2008 (XenApp / Remote Desktop Services) - 32 and 64 bits
- UDP communication must be allowed between the targeted device and the Engine.
- To install the Updater or the Collector using their MSI, the Windows installer (msiexec) version 3.0 or higher is required.
Nexthink dependency matrix
The latest Engine is always compatible with the latest Collector and all the previous versions of the Collector. If you want to upgrade to the latest release of the Collector, we encourage you to upgrade the Engine first.
|Nexthink Engine v5.3||Nexthink Engine v5.2||Nexthink Engine v5.1||Nexthink Engine V5.0|
|Nexthink Collector v5.3||OK||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Nexthink Collector v5.2||OK||OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Nexthink Collector v5.0||OK||OK||OK||OK|
- [Support-9154][CLT-1649] - Collector reporting incorrect dates in future in rare conditions.
- [Support-9046][CLT-1727] - Inventory of packages not complete: set a higher timeout for package resolution.
- [Support-8650][CLT-1674] - SMB No Host issue.
- [CLT-1642] - Seldom bluescreen when printing resolution fails.
- [CLT-1649] - Packet information dated of more than 1 hour when sent to the Engine.
- [CLT-1692] - Wrong Engine name suggested when upgrading the Collector with the MSI.