Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bit
Note that Windows XP is no longer supported.
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The Nexthink Finder and Nexthink Engine communicate with each other and therefore depend on each other:
|Engine 5.3||Engine 5.2||Engine 5.1|
|Finder 5.3||OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Finder 5.2||Not OK||OK||Not OK|
|Finder 5.1||Not OK||Not OK||OK|
Investigations can be exported from the Nexthink Finder for being used in the Nexthink Portal. The dependency matrix with the Portal is the same, since the it is the responsibility of the Engine to check for compatibility.
- Added multi-platform support. Now supports Windows, Mac and mobile platforms.
- [FND-3896] [Support-7864] - Memory leak when log in and log out
- [FND-3961] [Support-8392] - Merge of categories wasn't working
- [FND-4010] [Support-8662] - Bitrate in & out : mismatch values when zooming in or out
- [FND-4116] - Unsupported fields for mobile after drill-down
- [FND-4118] - Investigation editor keeps aggregate condition that has been deleted
- [FND-4178] - Search a device name in anonymous mode should not provide a result
- [FND-2761] [Support - 2231]: Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.