Supported Operating Systems
Only the English versions of these operating systems are supported:
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
Supported Exchange Servers
- Exchange 2010
- Exchange 2013
- Latest Windows updates
- Powershell 4.0
- .NET framework 4.5
- Exchange Active Sync enabled
- Network access to Exchange Server and AD Server.
- A domain user account with "View-Only Organization Management" role.
- The following are firewall requirements that systems in your environment must meet:
- Outbound open ports 443,80 (depending of your Bridge configuration)
- Inbound open ports 443
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The bridge and Engine need to have the same API to connect together, therefore this dependency applies:
- See the PowerShell commands sent in real time.
- Minimization of CPU load on the Exchange server by modifying the default number of requests and throttling factor.
- Retrieving users earlier in the loop.
- [MOB-369] - Issue when installing a previous version of the MSI.
- [MOB-375] - Error message with module Kernelbase.dll during MSI upgrade.
- [MOB-380] - Unable to reinstall the Mobile Bridge when it has been previously removed.
- [MOB-381] - Wrong data for "Last Iteration Velocity" in the REST progress interface.
- [MOB-364] - Unable to open specific "System Attendant" Mailbox due to an exception in the loop termination.
- [MOB-372] - Retrieve users before retrieving statistics.
- [MOB-377] - The command "net start NexthinkMobileBridge" always reports an error.
- [MOB-360] - Wrong source name "Nexthink EAS Bridge" reported in EventViewer.
- [MOB-373] - Introduce throttling multiplier to even out CPU load between different cmdlets.
- [MOB-363] - Wrong usage message for "Nexthink.Mobile.Bridge.exe" configuration command.
- [MOB-382] - Unable to stop service when upgrading.
- [MOB-384] - Engine crash when retrieval time is missing.