Engine 5.3.3 Release Notes
Supported Nexthink Versions
- Nexthink Finder Minimum version : v5.3.0
- Nexthink Portal Minimum version : v5.3.0
- [ENG-2866] - Device identification based on NetBIOS name for VDI.
- [ENG-2939] - Automatic removal of old migration backup during update.
- [Support-8874][ENG-2752] - Web privacy violation and Finder "unknown domain" error.
- [Support-9557][ENG-2897] - Entity category information is empty in syslog alert messages.
- [Support-9650][ENG-2908] - Out of memory error from LuaSQL when migrating to v5.3.
- [ENG-2898] - Query returns a wrong number of devices for a user.
- [ENG-2827] - Anonymizing User Group Block in nxtool.
- [ENG-2829] - NXQL query makes the Engine crash.
- [ENG-2876] - Typos in displayed text when migrating from 5.2 to 5.3.
- [ENG-2877] - Time field is missing in device_performance in NXQL V2.
- [ENG-2907] - NXQL deadlock during authentication.
- [ENG-2850] - Aggregator of events for computing database usage.
Have more questions? Submit a request