Supported operating systems
- Windows XP - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows Server 2003 (XenApp / Remote Desktop Services) - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows Server 2008 (XenApp / Remote Desktop Services) - 32 and 64 bits
- UDP communication must be allowed between the targeted device and the Engine.
- To install the Updater or the Collector using their MSI, the Windows installer (msiexec) version 3.0 or higher is required.
Nexthink dependency matrix
The latest Engine is always compatible with the latest Collector and all the previous versions of the Collector. If you want to upgrade to the latest release of the Collector, we encourage you to upgrade the Engine first.
|Nexthink Engine v5.3||Nexthink Engine v5.2||Nexthink Engine v5.1||Nexthink Engine V5.0|
|Nexthink Collector v5.3||OK||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Nexthink Collector v5.2||OK||OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Nexthink Collector v5.0||OK||OK||OK||OK|
- [Support-9598] [CLT-1824] - Issue with TLS prevents the Collector from sending web requests info.
- [Support-9809] [CLT-1848] - Issue with memory management in the Collector service (nxtsvc.exe) in specific scenarios with short-lived processes.
- [CLT-1773] - Improper string termination may result in blue screen.
- [CLT-1839] - Long properties of metro apps make the Collector service crash.