Engine 6.0.X Release Notes
Supported Nexthink Versions
- Nexthink Finder Minimum version : v188.8.131.52
- Nexthink Portal Minimum version : v184.108.40.206
- User view.
- Windows Server support.
- Windows 10 and Windows Embedded support.
- No local services and categories (all centralized).
- Centralized authentication.
- Support for rebootless Collector.
- Compatibility check with the Portal.
- OpenSSL library update.
- New configuration for the Customer Experience Improvement Program.
- [ENG-3000] - High application memory events created without process activity.
- [ENG-3002] - The Engine crashes on startup when a service is in error.
- [ENG-3033] - The Engine does not store security information of Windows 10 devices.
- [ENG-3034] - The Engine does not receive the version of the Finder, which is required for the Customer Experience Improvement Program.
- [ENG-3036] - Command nxinfo config --set does not work with deprecated parameters.
- [ENG-3052] - Boot events of Mac OS devices not visible on the user or device views.
- [ENG-2845] - Proxy connections aggregated to non proxy request contexts.
- [ENG-2943] - Duration of Exchange ActiveSync events in the user view.
- [ENG-2970] - Incorrect application high CPU and high memory events in the device view.
- [ENG-2971] - Incorrect device high CPU event in the device view.
- [ENG-2972] - Incorrect interaction time in the device view when zoomed in.
- [ENG-2973] - High CPU events disappear from the user view when zooming in.
- [ENG-2993] - Aggregation bottleneck caused by port or network scan events in server traffic.
Have more questions? Submit a request