Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bit
Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bit
Note that Windows XP is no longer supported.
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The Nexthink Finder and Nexthink Engine communicate with each other and therefore depend on each other:
|Engine 5.3||Engine 5.2||Engine 5.1|
|Finder 5.3||OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Finder 5.2||Not OK||OK||Not OK|
|Finder 5.1||Not OK||Not OK||OK|
Investigations can be exported from the Nexthink Finder for being used in the Nexthink Portal. The dependency matrix with the Portal is the same, since the it is the responsibility of the Engine to check for compatibility.
- Export of centrally managed categories.
- Optional value in the System Registry to set a timeout for authentication.
- [Support-9901] [FND-4286] - Error when editing the application name of an executable.
- [Support-9380] [FND-4284] - Configurable timeout for authentication.
- [Support-10355] [FND-4434] - Time in services delayed with respect to user's time zone.
- [Support-10439] [FND-4492] - Ignoring the between condition in the selected time frame for the Local, Network, and Web activity views.
- User-interface elements breaking the views.
- Various exceptions.
- [FND-2761] [Support - 2231] - Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.