- IE 7 and higher
- Firefox 3.6 and higher
- Google Chrome latest
Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OS X
Other combinations of browsers and operating systems may be suitable for the Portal, but they have not been thoroughly tested. Some elements of the graphical interface may appear unusable or disproportionate in size in unsupported combinations of browsers and operating systems.
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The Portal communicates with the Engine and, therefore, it depends on its version. The following dependency matrix applies:
|Engine 5.3||Engine 5.2||Engine 5.1|
|Portal 5.3||OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Portal 5.2||Not OK||OK||Not OK|
|Portal 5.1||Not OK||Not OK||OK|
- Protection against CSRF (cross-site request forgery) vulnerabilities by means of a secure token.
- [Support-9405] [PRT-3570] - Editing a hierarchy with nodes at the Engine level breaks the hierarchy.
- [PRT-3522] - Editing a hierarchy with nodes at the Engine level breaks the visualization of service-based alerts.
- [PRT-4114] - Better management of disconnected Engines to speed up computation.
- [PRT-4237] - Update Tomcat to version 7.0.64 to fix known vulnerabilities.
- [PRT-4280] - Exporting a pack blocks the Portal in version 5.3.1.
- [PRT-4276] - Bulk change of the group by settigns failing in the Software Metering widget.