Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 10 - 32 and 64 bits
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
Starting from Nexthink V6, the Finder connects to the Portal upon sign-in. The Finder version is then validated by the Portal, which also provides the Finder with the list of available instances of Engines to connect to.
|Portal 6.1 | Engine 6.1||Portal 6.0 | Engine 6.0||Engine 5.3|
|Finder 6.1||OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.0||Not OK||OK||Not OK|
|Finder 5.3||Not OK||Not OK||OK|
Investigations, one-clicks, and alerts can be exported from the Finder to be used in the Portal. Starting from V6, the Portal checks the compatibility of the connected components.
- [Support - 2231] [FND-2761] - Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.
- Unsupported AD Login through digest proxy.
- New Data Privacy anonymization level: anonymous users and devices.
- Configurable maximum number of metrics: the Finder limits the number of metrics according to the configuration settings.
- Imported Service with invalid category or with its invalid key displays proper .
- Enhanced aggregate conditions guiding for Metrics.
- Support of new aggregate successful HTTP request ratio for activity metrics.
- Enhanced loading time of Finder.
- Enhanced Search feedback appearance.
- [Support 10355] - Time in services delayed with respect to user's time zone.
- [Support 10439] - Ignoring the between condition in the selected time frame for the Local, Network, and Web activity views.
- [Support 10760] - Repeated display of the same platform icon in the List view.
- Authentication failure to support only TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2.
- Smart search does not return Investigations.
- Valid values of Group by are not filtered for metrics.
- Drill-down investigation is not consistent for print jobs on User view.
- No indication of invalid values for imported Service.
- Improper size of package importing dialog.
- Missing default fields for User View drill-downs.
- No connection for matching session and password remembered.
- No one-clicks, when launched through NXT-protocol (user and device view).