What is included
- Nexthink ISO V188.8.131.52
- Nexthink Web Console V184.108.40.206
- Nexthink EULA V220.127.116.11
The Appliance ISO V18.104.22.168 includes both Java 8 and Java 7 versions of the Java platform, as well as the Java Cryptography Extension package.
List of updated packages
Installation of Java 8
- Copy the file Nexthink-install-jdk-1.8.66.tgz to the Portal appliance via SCP or sFTP.
- Log in to the CLI of the Portal appliance and run the following commands:
- tar xvzf Nexthink-install-jdk-1.8.66.tgz
- sudo sh install_Nexthink_jkd.sh
- Once the installation completes, restart the Portal appliance:
- sudo reboot
Note that the installation process does not remove Java 1.7 from the appliance. Both Java 1.8 and Java 1.7 will coexist in the same machine, although the Portal will exclusively run on Java 1.8.