Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 10 - 32 and 64 bits
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
Starting from Nexthink V6, the Finder connects to the Portal upon sign-in. The Finder version is then validated by the Portal, which also provides the Finder with the list of available instances of Engines to connect to.
|Portal 6.2 | Engine 6.2||Portal 6.1 | Engine 6.1||Portal 6.0 | Engine 6.0|
|Finder 6.2||OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.1||Not OK||OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.0||Not OK||Not OK||OK|
Investigations, one-clicks, and alerts can be exported from the Finder to be used in the Portal. Starting from V6, the Portal checks the compatibility of the connected components.
- [Support - 2231] [FND-2761] - Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.
- Unsupported AD Login through digest proxy.
- [FND-4354] - Search suggestions for new binaries and new packages.
- [FND-4454] - Search suggestions for entities and services.
- [FND-4495] - Search for user's full name (Active Directory).
- [FND-4653] - Search suggestions for domain category, hosting country, application category.
- [FND-4653] - Search suggestions for network availability and network response time.
- [FND-4669] - Search suggestions for server devices.
- [FND-4271] - Permission to configure the system allows publishing investigations the Web API.
- [FND-4656] - Permission for Collector management.
NXT protocol (Finder links)
- [FND-4706] - NXT protocol support for editing categories.
- [FND-4707] - NXT protocol support for editing metrics.
- [FND-4591] - New binaries drill down keeps the device context.
- [FND-4625] - Bar chart for activity view with between condition.
New aggregates and fields
- [FND-4719] - Average Traffic per Device condition and display field.
- [FND-4720] - Application Crash Ratio and Application not Responding Event Ratio options for Investigations and Metrics.
- [FND-4721] - Renamed Boot an logon duration aggregates for Investigations and Metrics.
- [FND-4804] - Renamed an aggregate for Web Interaction Time.
- [FND-4822] - Tagging based on the storage policy.
- [FND-4587] - Support for DirectAccess.
- [Support-10821][FND-4579] - No "Entity" option in the "Device Comparison" view.
- [FND-4655] - Collector Discover Collection absent from the accordion.
- [FND-4670] - Missing search suggestions like All Laptops and All Desktops.
- [FND-4705] - Inconsistent option naming for System Boot Duration.
- [FND-4710] - Options combinations are not blocked for Metrics.
- [FND-4712] - Widget Services with threshold violation failed to refresh (Connection failed).