What is included
- Nexthink ISO V220.127.116.11
- Nexthink Web Console V18.104.22.168
- Nexthink EULA V22.214.171.124
The Appliance ISO V126.96.36.199 includes the latest security updates. It is now shipped with the Java JDK 1.8u72 as the default Java runtime. The Java JDK 1.7 is kept only to resolve some Portal dependecies.
Installation of Java 8
- Copy the file Nexthink-install-jdk-1.8.72.tgz to the Portal appliance via SCP or sFTP.
- Log in to the CLI of the Portal appliance and run the following commands:
- tar xvzf Nexthink-install-jdk-1.8.72.tgz
- sudo sh install_Nexthink_jdk.sh
- Once the installation completes, restart the Portal appliance:
- sudo reboot
Note that the installation process does not remove Java 1.7 from the appliance. Both Java 1.8 and Java 1.7 will coexist in the same machine, although the Portal will exclusively run on Java 1.8.