Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 10 - 32 and 64 bits
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
Starting from Nexthink V6, the Finder connects to the Portal upon sign-in. The Finder version is then validated by the Portal, which also provides the Finder with the list of available instances of Engines to connect to.
|Portal 6.3 | Engine 6.3||Portal 6.2 | Engine 6.2||Portal 6.1 | Engine 6.1||Portal 6.0 | Engine 6.0|
|Finder 6.3||OK||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.2||Not OK||OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.1||Not OK||Not OK||OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.0||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK||OK|
- [Support - 2231], [FND-2761] - Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.
- Unsupported AD Login through digest proxy.
If you are interested in enabling the SSO for Portal and Finder, please contact us at email@example.com.
- [FND-4702] - SSO session.
- [FND-4817] - SSO quick connect.
- [FND-4820] [FND-4888] [FND-4887] [FND-4891] [FND-4820] - SSO miscellaneous.
- [FND-4898] - The wrong object name was sometimes used when exporting the nxt URL from the accordion for categories.
- [FND-4901] - In the list view, the tooltips are now permanent.
This version was withdrawn because of an erroneous reported incompatibility with the previous version of the Portal.
New fields and aggregates
- [FND-4860] - Hard disks manufacturers.
- [FND-4722], [FND-4861] - Total CPU time and CPU usage ratio. Average CPU usage is deprecated.
- [FND-4723] - Average memory usage per execution. Average memory usage is deprecated.
- [FND-4709] - Nxt-protocol: Export URL from Finder.
- [FND-4881] - Privilege enhancement: web API is a separate option in the profile.
- [FND-4863] [FND-4882] - High-DPI screen support.
- [FND-4831] [FND-4829] [FND-4833] - Metric can be "run as investigation".
- [FND-4855] - Package status (installed/removed) is not available anymore in condition. The Engine will return only installed package, unless the query uses an installation id or package id in condition.
- [FND-4825] - Conditions on percentage support decimal values (e.g. 0.1%).
- [FND-4353] - Smart search: new suggestions based on users.
- [Support-11738] [FND-4827] - Support of single quotes in email addresses.
- [Support-11924] [FND-4851] - Debug option for alert frequency was visible.
- [Support-4172] [FND-4857] - Add possibility to configure TLS ciphering.
- [FND-4858] - AD account: a new Finder was launched instead of re-using an existing session.
- [FND-4195] - Minimized Finder: the Finder was not maximized.
- [FND-4850] - Timeframe was not functioning with suggestions based on entities.
- [FND-4848] [FND-4803] - Text corrections.
- [FND-4849] - An error with keyword "device" and entity was present.
- [FND-4590] - Possible exception when the closing the Finder.
- [FND-4852] - An inconsistent error message was displayed when Finder and Engine versions were incompatible.
- [FND-4828] -