- IE 9 and higher
- Firefox 3.6 and higher
- Google Chrome latest
Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OS X
Other combinations of browsers and operating systems may be suitable for the Portal, but they have not been thoroughly tested. Some elements of the graphical interface may appear unusable or disproportionate in size in unsupported combinations of browsers and operating systems.
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The Portal communicates with the Engine and, therefore, it depends on its version. The following dependency matrix applies:
|Engine 6.3||Engine 6.2||Engine 6.1||Engine 6.0|
|Portal 6.3||OK||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Portal 6.2||Not OK||OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Portal 6.1||Not OK||Not OK||OK||Not OK|
|Portal 6.0||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK||OK|
- [PRT-4557] - Beta of Finder SSO. If you are interested in enabling the SSO for Portal and Finder, please contact us at email@example.com.
- [PRT-4623] [support 12685] - Cannot edit activity widgets in the V5 widgets migrated to V6
- [PRT-4632] [support 12759] - Deserialization problem for metrics and V5 widgets using a "between" time condition
- [PRT-4329] - E-mail digests.
- [PRT-4557] - Beta of Portal SSO. If you are interested in enabling this feature, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [PRT-4332] - New My Account dialog.
- [PRT-4513] - Save password in all supported browsers.
- [PRT-4540, PRT-4541, PRT-4583] - Security hardening.
- [PRT-4549] - New aggregate: CPU time.
- [PRT-4550] - New aggregate: Memory usage.
- [PRT-4598] - New field: HD manufacturer.
- [PRT-4607] - Privilege enhancement: web API is a separate option in the profile.
- [PRT-4533] - Aggregation policy and domain compression available in Web Console.
- [PRT-4584] - User can add longer dashboard descriptions.
- [Support-4172] [PRT-4263] - Add possibility to configure TLS ciphering.
- [Support-11309] [PRT-4552] - Support compatibility mode with IE.
- [Support-11761] [PRT-4556] - Additional options can be used in SMB share mount.
- [Support-11771] [PRT-4348] - Number of successful logins and Last successful login functionality is broken.
- [Support-11626] [PRT-4503] - Add option to disable TRACE method for Portal.
- [Support-11957] [Support-12134] [PRT-4546] - Export table as CSV with metric in column and breakdown in line not working as expected.
- [Support-12117] [PRT-4560] - Display issue in line chart with certain time zones.
- [Support-12220] [PRT-4575] - Device locator text field cursor auto set to the end of the line.
- [Support-12112] [PRT-4576] - Software metering computation fails when more than one program is using investigations to define the binary usage.
- [PRT-4355] - Label and tooltips for Entity are wrong.
- [PRT-4371] - Software metering module does not display correctly when the metrics are deleted.
- [PRT-4444] - Tooltips of V5 widgets overlap the dropdown menu.
- [PRT-4523] - Metric based on categories containing an 'and' cannot be computed.
- [PRT-4525] - Prevent metric data corruption.
- [PRT-4526] - Connection issue with Finder.
- [PRT-4527] - Software metering does not handle disconnected Engines.
- [PRT-4528] - Horizontal scrollbar appears in edit mode with Firefox for Windows.
- [PRT-4551] - Entity bug on package status.
- [PRT-4577] - Exporting a module doesn't export the dashboard description.
- [PRT-4592] - User names are case sensitive.
- [PRT-4593] - Display issue with error message in account management.