Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 10 - 32 and 64 bits
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
Starting from Nexthink V6, the Finder connects to the Portal upon sign-in. The Finder version is then validated by the Portal, which also provides the Finder with the list of available instances of Engines to connect to.
|Portal 6.4 | Engine 6.4||Portal 6.3 | Engine 6.3||Portal 6.2 | Engine 6.2||Portal 6.1 | Engine 6.1|
|Finder 6.4||OK||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.3||Not OK||OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.2||Not OK||Not OK||OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.1||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK||OK|
- [Support - 2231], [FND-2761] - Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.
- Unsupported AD Login through digest proxy.
- [FND-5009] - New EULA.
- [FND-4830] [FND-4832] [FND-4834] [FND-4837] [FND-4838] [FND-4955] [FND-4959] - Portal to Finder drill-down.
- [FND-4907] [FND-4908] [FND-4910] [FND-4912] [FND-4913] [FND-4938] - High CPU improvement.
- [FND-4724] - New aggregate: "High application CPU time ratio"
- [FND-4899] [FND-4965] - The aggregate "Average memory usage per execution" is now available for user, device, and application.
- [FND-4918] - Using a custom action could sometimes crash the Finder.
- [FND-4922] - Device view timeline: one of the option to drill-down from packages installatoin/uninstallation was missing.
- [FND-4939] - Metrics: When using the option "run as Investigation", the between time condition was missing.