Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 10 - 32 and 64 bits
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
Starting from Nexthink V6, the Finder connects to the Portal upon sign-in. The Finder version is then validated by the Portal, which also provides the Finder with the list of available instances of Engines to connect to.
|Portal 6.5 | Engine 6.5||Portal 6.4 | Engine 6.4||Portal 6.3 | Engine 6.3||Portal 6.2 | Engine 6.2|
|Finder 6.5||OK||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.4||Not OK||OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.3||Not OK||Not OK||OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.2||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK||OK|
- [Support - 2231], [FND-2761] - Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.
- Unsupported AD Login through digest proxy.
- Finder installation from Portal and automatic Finder update for maintenance and major releases (Beta).
- [FND-4911] - High CPU improvement for the user and device view.
- [FND-5014] - Login duration improvement (extended logon duration).
- [FND-5016] - Boot duration measurement improvement.
- [Support 11572] [FND-4809] [FND-4880] - Entities with comma are now supported.
- [Support 12828] [FND-4920] - Users without system configuration privileges should not be able to enable/disable services.
- [Support 13178] [FND-4960] - The timeout for AD authentication can be increased via a registry setting.
- [FND-4971] [FND-4981] [FND-4952] [FND-4954] [FND-4982] [FND-4946] [FND-4498] - The Finder could crash in different circumstances.
- [FND-4985] - Maximizing the Finder windows was not always working correctly.
- [FND-4988] - An erroneous warning message was sometimes displayed when opening the user view from the device view.
- [FND-4875] - Investigation designer: logical expression improvement.
- [FND-4970] [FND-4977] [FND-4484] - Portal to Finder drill-down: warning message improvement.
- [FND-5029] - Network availability level field: tooltip update.