- IE 9 and higher
- Firefox 3.6 and higher
- Google Chrome latest
Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OS X
Other combinations of browsers and operating systems may be suitable for the Portal, but they have not been thoroughly tested. Some elements of the graphical interface may appear unusable or disproportionate in size in unsupported combinations of browsers and operating systems.
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
The Portal communicates with the Engine and, therefore, it depends on its version. The following dependency matrix applies:
|Engine 6.5||Engine 6.4||Engine 6.3||Engine 6.2||Engine 6.1|
|Portal 6.5||OK||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Portal 6.4||Not OK||OK||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Portal 6.3||Not OK||Not OK||OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Portal 6.2||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK||OK||Not OK|
|Portal 6.1||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK||OK|
- [PRT-4945] - License update issue.
- [Support - 15205] [PRT-4888] - Incorrect update of details in widgets.
- [PRT-4763] - Security hardening.
- [PRT-4796] - WebConsole uses systemctl instead of nxlaunch.
- [PRT-4855] - Metrics compute using extended logon duration.
- [Support - 12188] [PRT-4564] - New option in profile to give dashboard creators access to all metrics.
- [Support - 14335] [PRT-4841] - Digest and service alert emails not sent for particular SMTP servers configuration.
- [Support - 14276] [PRT-4812] - For Portal configuration in MODE=LARGE license update is not working.
- [PRT-4709] - Table widget fails to load with Version in row and Overall value.
- [PRT-4843] - New scripts to manage certificates.
- [PRT-4868] - Relax default timeout settings to avoid Portal restart when Appliance is under stress.