Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 8 and 8.1 - 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bits
Nexthink Dependency Matrix
Starting from Nexthink V6, the Finder connects to the Portal upon sign-in. The Finder version is then validated by the Portal, which also provides the Finder with the list of available instances of Engines to connect to.
|Portal 6.6 | Engine 6.6||Portal 6.5 | Engine 6.5||Portal 6.4 | Engine 6.4||Portal 6.3 | Engine 6.3|
|Finder 6.6||OK||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.5||Not OK||OK||Not OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.4||Not OK||Not OK||OK||Not OK|
|Finder 6.3||Not OK||Not OK||Not OK||OK|
- [Support - 2231], [FND-2761] - Web API investigations do not support between modifiers in their time frame. The between modifier is ignored when executing a Web API investigation.
- Unsupported AD Login through digest proxy.
- [FND-4992] [FND-4993] [FND-5035] [FND-5070] - New display field selector in investigations, metrics and list view.
- [FND-5034] - New SHA-1 field.
- [FND-5036] - New and deprecated field for Collector. The section Collector management is removed from the accordion.
- New option in count metric: all objects/active objects for users and devices.
- [Support 15831] [FND-5047] - The Finder could hang in step "loading..." when connecting.
- [FND-5045] - The warning message for computing metrics "over the maximum available period" is improved.
- [FND-5054] - In some cases, the limit on the number of services was not correctly enforced.
- [FND-5057] - The error message when the per-machine Finder connects to a newer/older version of the product is improved.
- [FND-5064] - The message when deleting services or categories is improved.