Supported Nexthink Versions
- Nexthink Finder Minimum version: v220.127.116.11
- Nexthink Portal Minimum version: v18.104.22.168
- The Engine supports the end-user feedback.
- [ENG-3380][ENG-3507][ENG-3558][ENG-3560][ENG-3561][ENG-3564][ENG-3572] - Support for scores.
- [ENG-3454] - If the Engine becomes unresponsive, it will automatically restart and generate a minidump (watchdog).
- [ENG-3522] - By default, the Engine will not accept SSL 3.0 or TLS 1.0 requests.
- [ENG-3508] - The network adapter are supported in NXQL queries on connection (beta).
- [ENG-3365] - The minidump is improved and contains the glibc version.
- [Support-15683] [ENG-3490] - The aggregate "total active days" was sometimes including events after midnight.
[Support-15662] [ENG-3551] - The total traffic of a service as seen in the device view was sometimes wrong, when looking at the breakdown per executable.
- [ENG-3554] - The field "SHA-1 hash" was missing on WEB API v1.
- [ENG-3557] - The field target version can now be used in condition.
- [ENG-2092] - An error on cleanup is solved.
[ENG-3354] - The Engine could crash when a device is removed is still receiving packet form its Collector.
- [ENG-3505] - The Finder could crash when opening the parallel coordinate from Service view with a limited view domain.
- [ENG-3528] - The categories based on the field target version were not always updated correctl.
- [ENG-3550] - The Engine could enter a deadlock when a snapshot of the machine was restored.
- [ENG-3565] - An error in the field collector version could prevent the Engine to start.